Adventures in Aberdeen

The Doris Family in Scotland.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Welcome to our blog site.


We thought it might be nice to put together a blog of the Doris family's adventures in Aberdeen as we begin our new life in Scotland. Here we can post pictures and things to give an idea of what we are doing as we commence school, studies and jobs in the far north of the country of my birth.

We will edit this every now and again to post updates, thoughts and pictures of the highlights of where we are and what we are doing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Glen,

Seems like you haven't blogged for a while (I tried for a while too)

Your mother mentioned that you were blogging, so I thought I'd check it out.

Good to see you're doing well, hope you come back to visit us in Australia soon

You can delete this comment, just wanted to give you my email address

7:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Glen! Remember me from about 40 years ago?? Great to see you are having fun in Scotland. My youngest Son, Jasper reminds me of you with his passion for Star Wars. I still remember your room :) Cheers,
Geoff Biggs.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Glen Doris said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Glen Doris said...

Hey Geoff, great to hear from you! I have often thought about what my old friends might be doing. If you want to contact me further look me up on Facebook (it's not hard as there aren’t many Glen Dorises) and I will pass on my email address. Love to hear about what you have been doing.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home